I think the new sleep schedule has been the hardest part about adjusting to our life with baby Adyn. But the last few weeks he has started to sleep 5-6 hours during the night..which has been heavenly. But those first 6 weeks were hard. I didn't get the sleepy baby that is only up a few hours of the day. Adyn was up all the time. He still hates his crib. He sleeps in his car seat and loves it. He can be dead asleep and the moment I lay him in that crib he is wide awake. But he sleeps away in the car seat. Whatever works to get some sleep right?! I went back to work 2 days a week when Adyn was 5 weeks old. I cried a few tears that first day leaving him...and even though i'm so tired during the day, its nice to be back in the salon doing hair. The days i'm not working, i'm home hanging out with Adyn. The days go so fast..before I know it Terrance is home off work. And i'm still not dressed or ready for the day. I'm lucky if I've got a shower in. Terrance is a huge help despite his busy schedule... after work he is to the gym then doing homework for a few hours after. But He always makes time to hang out with us and even make dinner cuz he knows I'm tuckered out by that time. My home is a clutter of baby things everywhere. ..ill put stuff away and then a few hours later everything is scattered in the living room. Some days my patients are tested...especially in the early morning when Adyn is up and wanting to play instead of sleep. I want to be grumpy so bad, but he is so smiley and giggly at those early hours. And He always cheers me up and makes it all worth it. He is getting the cutest personality.. he can entertain us for hours! He will talk and tell us big stories..his little coo's are so cute. He loves his bath and that's my favorite part of the night. After we get his jammies on He will cuddle up with me and rock in the chair. With his binky in his mouth, all relaxed, just staring away at me. Its so sweet. I hope he is always a cuddle bug! We love Adyn so much! He is a lot of work but so so worth it. He is our everything and we are loving seeing him grow and change!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
- Lindsey and Russ
- Steph and Chad
- Jen and Jake
- Tia and Tyler
- Mccall and Kade
- Kensi and Josh
- Matt and Megan
- John and Nicole
- The Fiatoa's
- Ashlye and quinn
- Shelly and Garrett
- Branda and Kade
- Brock and lis
- Haylee and Justin
- John and Nicole
- Lainee and Travis
- Lexie and Devan
- Nonnie and Pops
- Paul and Julia
- Trevor and Lori
About Me
- Terrance and Loni Aldridge
- Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!
i love him! period.
ReplyDeleteyou cute little parents, can't wait to hug you all! 2 more months!!!!! But who's counting..
Our Dr told us to put a pillow or something under the mattress so they like it better....? It worked for olivia.... she has always been fine in her crib. We just hit the 5-6 hrs this last couple of nights too!!!!! i love it. He is a darling baby:)
ReplyDelete