Saturday, September 3, 2011

Adyn was six days old in these pictures..he does not look like a newborn to me! He is just a big boy..At his 2 week appt. He weighed 10 pounds and grew over an inch. I couldn't believe it. He will be a month old in a few days... I got on the scale with him and he is now over 11 pounds. He is a growing healthy boy :) We still can't believe he is here and ours! We love him so much!

Things about Adyn:
*Loves his bath
*Grunts, stretches and groans all the time
*Snorts like a little piggy when he is hungry
*Has big hands and feet
*Does not like his crib
*Has the sweetest little smile
*Been so alert from day one. . he is so strong and bright eyed
*Loves to sleep on his daddy's chest

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!