
We were so happy to find out I was pregnant! It was a Sunday and Terrance was on his way to Vegas taking his brother home. I couldn't wait for him to get home to find out. So I took the test...just a few second later and the results show up. Two blue lines....pregnant! I called Terrance right away. "Guess what? I'm pregnant!" He was so excited but was trying to hide his emotions with his brother in the car. So he called me as soon as he dropped him off and we celebrated together. After we took the blood test to be sure, we couldn't wait to tell our parents. I wrapped up my baby Jammie's from when i was little and had my parents open a "early" Christmas gift. We e-mailed the blood test results toTerrance's parents and told them they had a surprise in their e-mail. What a Great Start to this Christmas season! We are excited for the journey to the birth of our baby!
.jpg)
Congrats to you two, that's great!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! that is sooooooooooo exciting!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That is so fun! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!! Congrats! It's going to be one beautiful baby :)
ReplyDeleteWOO! We are so stoked for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYAY LONI!! Congrats you two!
ReplyDeleteCAN'T WAIT FOR BABY TO BE HERE! I'm way too anxious already. He/She is gonna LOVE aunt Lissy! And He/She is gonna be GORGEOUS! Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! I get to see you SO SOON.