Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Girls Weekend!
I love girl weekends! Especially this one because it was just Lis and I....like old times sleeping over:) We spent our nights watching chick flicks and our days playing with Cohen in the dirt! Saturday we spent the day at the Salt Lake Temple. Besides St. George this is my Favorite Temple. We took a tour of the Conference Center...Ive never been inside before and it was very impressive. The best was the roof top it was beautiful and had a great view of the Temple. Thanks Lissy for a fun weekend! I'm So lucky to have a Best Friend like you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
- Lindsey and Russ
- Steph and Chad
- Jen and Jake
- Tia and Tyler
- Mccall and Kade
- Kensi and Josh
- Matt and Megan
- John and Nicole
- The Fiatoa's
- Ashlye and quinn
- Shelly and Garrett
- Branda and Kade
- Brock and lis
- Haylee and Justin
- John and Nicole
- Lainee and Travis
- Lexie and Devan
- Nonnie and Pops
- Paul and Julia
- Trevor and Lori
About Me
- Terrance and Loni Aldridge
- Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment