Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trent's visit to St. George















We had a blast having Terrance's little brother Trent come visit us !! I Think we convinced him to move down! It was a fun week... we rode horses(the close up of Trent's face is his hives breaking out cuz he forgot to tell us he was very allergic to horses)...had a pool party, colored his hair, shopped till we dropped, burned up Tiger Woods golf, hung out with the nieces and nephews (that is Mr. Owen in the red shirt giving us the stink eye...hahaha its so funny) and the boys played lots of tennis!






3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new pics! It's so fun seeing you guys, even if it's just pictures.
    LOVE YOU LON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lon... you should have told me he was coming to town, I would have come and met him! haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!