(my favorite comment by little John was when he said "The Castle (Temple) looked like a big wedding cake!"
We had such a fun weekend! We were so happy that the Barona's or as Eliana would say "Aroni's" were able to come visit! Thanks Jules for making my B-day special and making my pretty cake! ;) And my Snuggie has come in very handy cuz terry likes to keep our house freezing! We love you all, Thanks guys!
.jpg)
FUN! what cute little babes. And pretty cake. Looks like a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteToo bad the cake didn't taste as great as it looked! Next time, I promise not to try to be so ambitious and I'll get a boxed cake mix. :) See you tomorrow at Lainie's swim party!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops, didn't mean to do that. Anywho, wish I could have been there too, looks like you guys had a blast! Happy late Birthday Loni!!
ReplyDeleteIm glad you had a good Birthday! Your hair looks super cute by the way:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family we have! Wish we could have been there too! Love you Loni...our Birthday Valentine girl!!
ReplyDelete