This Halloween we went to the Palmers and played Rock band...But Trisha and I got distracted by this room full of DI clothes. As you can tell by my Rick James outfit I have on.... hahahaha. We were at my brothers house having dinner prior to arriving at the Palmers when we received a picture message from Trisha of Cole in this tight yellow jumpsuit. So naturally I had to see Terrance in it also. And you can see why I had to see him in it!!! As soon as he put it on he ran downstairs cause everyone wanted to see him in it and the laughs began to pour out. I knew it would be a hit....
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
- Lindsey and Russ
- Steph and Chad
- Jen and Jake
- Tia and Tyler
- Mccall and Kade
- Kensi and Josh
- Matt and Megan
- John and Nicole
- The Fiatoa's
- Ashlye and quinn
- Shelly and Garrett
- Branda and Kade
- Brock and lis
- Haylee and Justin
- John and Nicole
- Lainee and Travis
- Lexie and Devan
- Nonnie and Pops
- Paul and Julia
- Trevor and Lori
About Me
- Terrance and Loni Aldridge
- Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!
You guys are CRAZY!!!!! Too funny.....wish we could have been there.
ReplyDeleteYou guys look great! Too much fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my, oh my.
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Oh I would love to be in a room full of DI clothes. How fun. You two are silly! LOVE YOU LU LU!!
ReplyDeletelove it :)
ReplyDeletehahaha!
ReplyDelete