Thursday, July 16, 2009

San Francisco

Our view from our room..23 floors up
These streets are killer on the feet..can you say blisters!

Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz

45 degrees and dropping...we only brought light jackets! BRR

The huge chains on the battleship

Terrance pretending to shoot planes down

Japanese tea gardens
Conservatory of flowers
Front row tickets to the Oakland A's game

We had so much fun in San Fran! We took a Bay tour around the Golden Gate bridge and Alcatraz. It was freezing, as you can tell by our photos. We took the trolleys down to fisherman's wharf almost everyday. They had battle ships and submarines that you could tour along the Wharf. Of course we had to hit a baseball game up and shopping for me! The Golden Gate Park had The Conservatory of Flowers and The Botanical Gardens. We definitely got our exercise in too! Those up and down streets were killer on my legs and feet! And the food is Fabulous! Our Favorite breakfast spot was called "Brenda's French Soul Food" It was Delicious! So as you can see, we had a great Vacation!

6 comments:

  1. LONI!! Hey! How are you!!? Look at the cute little stud muffin you married! You look so good!! Looks like you guys had a blast in San Fran! I went there last year at the first of June and it did NOT look that cold!! It's so fun there, looks like you guys had a blast! Did you guys GO to Alcatraz??? I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your update. Looks like you had a great time. You need to go again sometime and visit Alcatraz, it is amazing! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics Lon! What a fun trip...I love that place. You two love birds look like you had a blast. Oh and... I MISS MY LONI! Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lon! I'm jealous of your fun trip! Looks like a blast! Hope we can get together soon and catch up, it was fun to see you for a sec this weekend though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be living close to San Fran in about 2 weeks. We'll have to meet you there some time. I haven't seen Terry's hair that curly since he was 2!! Very cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!