Saturday, April 25, 2009




FLASHBACK! Terrance purposely had me come with him to the park to play with his nieces for our second date! Little did I know, the way he was with his nieces and how they adored him would make me fall in love with him. It pretty much "sealed" the deal!






3 comments:

  1. I knew that once you saw how he was with kids that you would fall head over heals! We are so happy you did. We love you Loni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the first picture we saw of you Loni, Julia put the caption "The Girl", she was right on and we couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. And you fell for it! =)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Terrance and I have been married for 4 years.. We are so happy and our son Adyn has brought so much joy and love to our family!